- The Barstow Wedge Safety Toe boot by Timberland PRO® offers the rugged protection and cushioned comfort required to get through your tough workday.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Constructed on TiTan® last for superior fit.
- Mesh tongue lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment provides excellent odor control for a more comfortable foot envirnment.
- Goodyear-welt construction offers long-lasting durability.
- Alloy safety toe for superb protection.
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatique Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort.
- Open-cell PU footbed cover with Agion® antimicrobial treatment offers breathable comfort and odor control.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides supportive cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Timberland PRO Barstow Wedge Safety Toe Rust BOTH Ways men shoes Fast delivery