- The lightweight yet durable design of the Danner® Workman 8" boot offers both long-lasting support and reliable grip, keeping you comfortable all workday long.
- Durable, waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper.
- The classic silhouette and natural leather construction makes it 13% lighter than its Workman boot predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- All-new Vibram® SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort, and support
- Lightweight Bi Fit board, which increases rigidity in the heel and allows for flexibility in the forefoot.
- 610 last construction is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Rugged durability and all day comfort from the low-lug Vibram® Workman outsole.
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Danner Workman 8" Brown BOTH Ways men shoes Clearance processing